Become a part of our team.
Are you interested in learning about the ins and outs of the media industry? Do you find yourself looking for ways to get involved in our campus community?
At Aggie Studios, you will not only gain valuable experience in broadcasting and social media, but also work on the behind-the-scenes aspect of media and television. With the help of talented directors in our various departments, you will collaborate with other staff members to compile videos that will showcase your skills in this field.
Aggie Studios offers exciting opportunities such as reporting on breaking news and interviewing influential people in the Davis community. In addition, staff members are able to operate on cameras, edit footage, and produce news and promotional videos. From researching and reporting weekly stories to filming, editing and producing these stories, you will gain valuable experience in this line of work and form lasting connections with people that share the same interests.
Our application for Fall of 2019 are open. Head over to http://vacancy.ucdavis.edu and apply to your preferred position (You only have to apply once even if you are interested in multiple openings).
If you have any further questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must attend weekly Aggie Studios meetings on Wednesdays at 7pm in the Moss Room on the 3rd floor of the Memorial Union.
- Will work with staff members to produce content for Aggie Studios.
- Will devote time to the pre-production, production, and post-production processes of Aggie Studios videos and projects.
- Must be open to learning and increasing their technical skills.
- Must participate in occasional Technical Workshops held by the Technical Director.
Skills and Requirements
- Interest in television/media/film industry
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, Audition, After Effects and Encoder is a plus!